Tuesday 2 March 2021

Residential Interior Occupancy Verification Report


Donald Cassano preforms interior inspections for insurance underwriters, mortgage firms, financial institutions and field inspection firms.  Donald Cassano provides photos of every major room in the residential property that I am inspecting.

I check to see if the windows and doors are lockable. I check the ceilings for damages that might indicate a roof leak. I take photos of the toilets to show if it has been leaking or not. I also check for health hazards such as mold, dead animals, or visible signs of vermin infestations as well as insect infestation and so much more including
electric, plumbing, kitchen appliances, staircases, basement, attic, heating, AC, and more.

I provide a detailed written interior report including photos with recommendations documenting the current conditions of the interior of the house, apartment or condominium.



No comments:

Post a Comment